5.23.2014

Flashback Friday: Chi-Chi Cowl

Doc and I have recently been getting in shape for our upcoming 10th wedding anniversary (we're going to Maui - whoohoo)! Since the Dr. is far more heart healthy than I am, he runs and I bike beside him. Because we live on a lake, our evening run/bike can get a little breezy. Those of you who know me know I don't do cold, so I've taken to wearing my Chi-Chi Cowl during these excursions.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chi-chi-cowl 

This is the perfect thing for me to throw on over my shoulders during the beginning of the ride, because it keeps the wind from making me want to turn around and go home while I'm just starting out and I can easily remove it with one hand and toss it in my basket after I'm warmed up. I don't even have to break my pace!


http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chi-chi-cowl
I love my bike! It's an Electra Cruiser 7D.

This pattern is just $3.00 and you can purchase it by clicking here or add it to your Ravelry queue here.

How do you like to stay in shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment