1.30.2012

Why "The Sexy Knitter"?

Hey everybody! This is long overdue, but I've finally filmed a little video about how I became The Sexy Knitter. Hopefully, this will clear some things up:


If you're interested in hearing more, I get a bit more indepth about my own past and the reasoning behind The Sexy Knitter in my podcast chat with Marly Bird of the Yarn Thing podcast. You can hear that episode here!

I invite you to come back to the blog, because I'm going to be sharing some tips and tricks for achieving the confidence that I talk about in the video. There's a lot of information out there, but sadly more often than not it makes us feel even worse about ourselves. I'd like to share some of these things in a way that will empower you to find the happiness and joy that you deserve. So stay tuned, because in this place, you are allowed to be free. You are allowed to be sexy. You are allowed to be YOU.