1.14.2012

Coming Soon: Sulpice Socks


I'm so excited to finally be able to show you these socks! I designed this pair in July of last year and am pleased to announce that they are about to be published in The Knitter Magazine, Issue 41. The issue will be available for purchase in the UK at the end of this month and will likely hit American newsstands sometime in March or April.


This pair of socks represents my first foray into cable design, and I have to say I'm pretty hooked. I absolutely love working with twisted stitches, and creating a unique cable pattern from one of my own sketches was really satisfying. I've already sketched out about three more and have grand plans for designing around them, so stay tuned!

______________________
Picks of the Day:

Want your Etsy Mini in this spot? Click here!

3 comments: