3.31.2006

My First Post!


So, that's me up there, white dress and all. (Though I suppose in this picture it's really more sepia-toned.) Just wanted to introduce myself by way of a picture. This is now my space, and if you, unsuspecting internet-loving fool, have stumbled upon it, welcome to my family.

I have always loved browsing complete strangers' blogs. There is just something about the power of the internet to bring people together that overpowers me. So I decided to join the fray, add my voice to the millions of others. And, while I intend for this blog to mostly be a forum to display my craft, (knitting) you may also be subject to my other whims as well. You are forewarned.

At the moment I'm fascinated with clothing design. I am an admitted Project Runway addictee (Season 4, watch out!) and currently have several sketchbooks and about three hundred loose sketches of my designs floating around my house. Someday maybe I will sew them. In the meantime, I've discovered that I can also design knitwear! I will be posting my most recent projects (baby clothes, my friends are at that stage in life) in the near future, and patterns may also be available, if there is any interest.

Till next time,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. hi sarah!
    welcome to the blog world! Nice to meet you!

    ~mary~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! The air sure is nice here, isn't it?

    Thanks for the intarsia intervention. Best of luck to you on what will surely be a wild blogging ride.

    ReplyDelete