6.25.2008

Polyvore!

Hey, have you all heard about Polyvore? With it, you can create collages of just about anything, by swooshing photos from any website you wish! Use it to plan an outfit for a special event, create a fashion storyboard, or even develop a wish list!

Here's an example of a collage I made this morning:

"Modern Day Cinderella"


I just heard about this yesterday over on the Simply Knitting blog, and I'm already addicted! This is going to be my second-biggest time waste after Ravelry, I can tell. Unfortunately, unlike Ravelry, Polyvore doesn't seem to actually be helpful or productive in any way, so it's just for fun!

Enjoy!

Till next time,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found it interesting! Hope you keep enjoying our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing it again...enabling!

    ReplyDelete