4.30.2010

Jumpsuit Mania!

So, I've been thinking lately that if I could afford it, I'd buy almost of my clothes on Etsy. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to wear the same thing everyone else is wearing, so I browse Etsy a lot to drool, and to get style inspiration!

Today's search for jumpsuits turned up these pretties:

Convertible Harem Jumpsuit
Convertible Harem Jumpsuit, $125.00 from NICFISH


Backless JumpsuitBackless Jumpsuit
Persephone Backless Jumpsuit, $88.00 from VeronicaTrost


Warrior JumpsuitWarrior Jumpsuit
Urban Warrior Jumpsuit, $70.00 from ME2Designs

Hemp Jumpsuit

Hemp Jumpsuit, $76.00 from MeatMaster

I love when a seller takes the time to style their clothing and take it out for a real photo shoot on a real model! It makes all the difference between feeling like you're buying something made in someone's basement and feeling like you're buying something from a professional designer in a boutique. Love it!

I'd wear all of these in a heartbeat - I'm just that kinda gal.

1 comment:

  1. Those are super CUTE. I’m definitely going to have to rethink the clothes I buy while backpacking. How is a girl supposed to keep up her looks?
    Buy Womens Jumpsuits

    ReplyDelete