5.17.2006

IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, dear friends, my kimono is, at long last, finished. I absolutely love it and have gotten tons of compliments on it already. . .and I haven't even worn it yet! Yay! I've also finished writing the pattern. Whew! All that math is just so taxing on the brain. Also, unfortunately for all of you, I am going to be submitting this pattern for consideration for Knitty's fall edition, so I can't post any pictures of the finished product here. If you want to see it though, I guess I could E-mail it to you. All that I need to do now is go on a photo shoot! We have a great Japanese Gardens here that I think would make for some cool shots.

Oh, and I named this piece "Stargazer" after my favorite flower. : )

And yes, I've been extremely lazy with the blogging lately. Not that anyone has noticed. . .

What should my next work-knitting project be? Hmmm. . .

Till next time,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'VE NOTICED!!!!! i just didn't want to be too annoying with the where-the-hey-are-you posts. and your next thing should be convertible in a lovely cream color for your favorite sister-in-law...

    hmm...

    i said favorite thinking of myself as your only sister-in-law, but that's not true is it...

    am i your favorite? would you tell me if i wasn't? would you tell me if i was? does anybody who cares read this? does anybody love me?!?!

    (deep breath)

    um, way to go on the kimono...

    = )

    ReplyDelete