1.22.2007

Surf's Up!


Yes, Florida is amazing!

Quite possibly the best photos I've ever taken in my life! And quite almost the last...these were taken with a disposable water camera as my friend whizzed by on waves mere inches away from my head. While I was standing chest-deep in water. All in all, I am extraordinarily proud of these shots. But just to prove that I'm not getting a big head, here's a photo I took of my friend in the car later that same day:

Ah, well. They can't all be good ones.

Later that same day, we drove past a woman walking down the street with a humongous rat on her shoulder! Random weirdness.

Oh, and here's a picture my friend took of me, because I know you are all wondering if I really can surf:

Yes, I really can. : )

Till next time,
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. How fun! You can never get too big of a head when it comes to photography because I still have a copy of the Disney World random guy and half of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that Disney pic is one for the books...but at least you made it in the photo a little bit! I managed to completely miss Laury in that shot above...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll have to send you this one that i took at disney in front of buzz lightyear where this guy walked right in front of the camera as i pushed the button. background: smiling jonjon and bubby, foreground: big random walking guy. his expression is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What great photos! You and Laury look as if you're having sooo much fun. btw, maybe jenni=) will post her great photo on their blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Dad and I first watched "Gidget Goes Hawaiian" 40+ years ago we never imagined our own daughter as a surf bum(ette?)! Looks just as cool, tho'...
    Landlubber Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Schweeet!!!"---courtesty of little Noah as taught by his uncle Matty, to be used when viewing something that is awesome.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! The first comment posted by Dad!!!!

    ReplyDelete