So here we go, 8 interesting (or at least little-known) bits about me:
1) I can do a near-perfect impression of Paris Hilton's voice.
2) I HATE chocolate strawberries. I love strawberries, and I like chocolate well enough, but put the two together and the texture drives me nuts. I will, however, eat strawberries dipped in chocolate that hasn't hardened yet.
3) I'm extremely sensitive about my hair being referred to as "black." It's actually a very dark brown, and still has pretty, natural highlights. I prefer for my hair to be called "dark brown," or simply, "dark."
4) Related to #2, my like or dislike of foods generally has more to do with texture than actual taste. If the texture of the food doesn't feel right in my mouth, I won't like the food, even if it is a taste I would otherwise enjoy.
5) I often find myself wishing it were socially acceptable in the United States for American women to wear ethnic clothing, such as qipao, cholis or salwar kameez with dupatta. Because I totally would.
6) I firmly believe you must be born in Texas in order to be a Texan. Once born in Texas, you'll always be a Texan, no matter where you live. I don't, however, believe that you have to be born in Florida to be a Floridian; therefore, I consider myself both a Texan and a Floridian.
7) I once lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The only Portuguese I learned while I was there was, "Não falo português." I'll leave it to your imagination as to what that means.
8) My favorite animals are giraffes. I feel that giraffes are totally underrated! There seems to be a total lack of giraffe-oriented items on the market other than safari-esque statues, etc. I'd love to find some giraffe print fabric so I could make a dress out of it! If I ever have a baby, the nursery is totally going to have a giraffe theme. So cool.
Well, that's it for me I guess! I tag Skinny Rabbit, Tara, Marce, Saun, Sarah, Tanya, Lara and Vickie Howell. (Come on, it was worth a shot!) Tag 8 more people when you post yours....
Till next time,