12.06.2011

New Knitty is Here!

The Winter issue of Knitty came out tonight, and whooboy, it's pretty great! I'm sure you've seen it by now (and if you haven't, head on over and give it a looksee), but I wanted to point a few things out. Y'all remember my interviews with Laura, Alex, and Julie, right? Well, all three of these rockstars are featured in this new issue. Take a look:



(Alex's corresponding article regarding fractal spinning is here)



A huge shoutout to these three ladies and all the other featured designers! Another great issue. :)

Looking for the winner of Stacey's amigurumi giveaway? Random Number Generator tells me it's KisforKrissy! Congrats, Krissy! Stacey or I will be in touch shortly to get your address. 

I'm going to be posting another giveaway tomorrow, so don't miss out! More yarn, fiber and project bags to be had!
______________________________________________
Picks of the Day:

Want your Etsy Mini in this spot? Click here!

2 comments:

  1. Whoot!! Thanks so much for the shout out, I noticed when I was checking out the new issue that there were a lot of designers I recognized (like Alex and Laura), it's a super strong issue!

    ReplyDelete