12.15.2011

Style Your Knits: Eustice

Many of you will know I've been using Polyvore to style knits for quite some time. I've decided this is going to be a fairly regular thing on the blog, so I've officially named the feature "Style Your Knits" (I know, original, right?). You can see the first few I've done by clicking here.

Today's set features Eustice, which is a free pattern from Berrocco using their gorgeous Ultra Alpaca Light. I absolutely love the cabling on this sweater, as well as the comfy, oversized cowl. For this set, I've paired it with skinny jeans, suede heels, a delicate leather lace handbag from Valentino and some shiny details. Looking at this set makes me really want to knit this sweater! I've already got most of these items, except for that amazing Valentino, which was sadly priced a bit out of my budget at a mere $2500. Ahhhh, Valentino, how I love thee. Someday, you will be mine! Perhaps, in the meantime, I can substitute with this more reasonably priced lace beauty?


Eustice


I have a winner for the lovely notions bag giveaway from Kusala Knitworks! It's commenter #14, InJuneau! I'll be in touch! Remember, you still have another 2 weeks to finish a Muffalette and win the grand prize!
_________________________________

Picks of the Day:
Want your Etsy Mini in this spot? Click here!

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome style your knits collection!! I haven't seen that pattern before either, if you can believe it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year 2012!!! And many patterns! Paix, bonheur, santé et amour (Peace, happiness, health and love)
    Sparkle

    ReplyDelete