10.15.2012

Fall is here!

It's 48° and dreary outside today, which means this Texan has the heater running and is thinking of fall. I pulled my fall decorations out of storage, and now the house feels so festive!

Our handmade coffee table was updated with burlap cloth and a fall cornucopia

The dining room table hosts a metal pumpkin and fall foliage

I'm starting to like Halloween more and more, not necessarily because of the holiday itself (although the color scheme is starting to grow on me, and who doesn't love an excuse to dress up and hand out candy to excitable children?), but because of what it represents - the beginning of the holiday season! Once the Halloween decorations come out, that means that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and right on its tail, Christmas. Ahhh, this is a fun few months. I didn't have a single Halloween decoration, so of course I had to go buy some.
 A bright sign on the front door warns visitors of spooky treats!

Extra special treats for this month's Etsy customers! I couldn't help myself!

Did I mention I love stickers? Inside, I'm still a 12-year-old girl. I just love decorating up my Etsy orders, and I like to think that getting a bright package in the mail with goodies inside makes their day, too. Why not stop by the shop and make a purchase? You never know what you'll find inside with your order! 

Now through the end of the month, receive 15% off any order from my Etsy shop with the code, "SpookySale". Enjoy!




Looking for the winner of CanarySanctuary's giveaway? Random.org tells me it's Rachel Coker! Congrats Rachel, you've won a digital copy of Ghosts! Drop me a line at SarahATsexyknitter.com, or on Ravelry (I'm TheSexyKnitter) by October 21 to claim your prize. :) _________________________________________________

Picks of the Day:

Want your Etsy Mini in this spot? Click here!

2 comments:

  1. When will you choose the Book winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your site and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete