10.05.2007

Feel the Need. . .

. . .to get a jump on your Christmas decorations? Well, here's a couple of cute options for you to consider:

Gourmet Crochet Amigurumi Nativity
from Annie's Attic

The Nativity Collection (knitted)
by Alan Dart

The detail on both of these collections is amazing. The genius of Alan Dart is quite overwhelming, isn't it? I happen to have this nativity set in an issue of Simply Knitting, and the intricacy. . .well, let's just say this guy is one uber-talented designer. Let me also say that if you're not familiar with Alan Dart or Simply Knitting, you are seriously missing out.

Till next time,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. i think the crochet ones are cuter. they'd be great for a munchkin to play with....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my LYS's has the Nativity Collection on display and they also sell the pattern. I was amazed by it! My b/f wants me to make a set for his mom - I told him he was crazy and that it was a heck of a lot of work to do something like that. Really cool, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say HI! Found your blog and enjoyed hearing of your adventures! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete