10.01.2007

Finally Finished!

Looky what I got through with this weekend:


Goddess!


Yeah, I know mine fits a little tighter than the photo in the pattern shows, but the Dr.'s not complaining so I figure I'm good to go! Actually I love the fit of this top, PLUS it's made out of cashmere, so really. . .need I say more? And yes, I'm totally wearing this top as I write this post, because my knitting group threatened me within an inch of my life if I don't show up tonight wearing it!

On with the show! I've picked up my on-hold Knit for Kids sweater and am also more than halfway finished with a design for GBOY; laceweight Malabrigo, bay-bee! Pics to come. . .

Till next time,
Sarah

PS - Thanks to the talented and generous Marce for taking this photo! (And for hosting us gals for knitting brunch at her fabulous house!)

9 comments:

  1. I am very interested in your designs. Are the designs listed as "Off the List" stil available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah! that pic is too freakin' cute and the top itself is just gorgeous! i still owe you that catch up email, don't i?! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for my fabulous seester! you look really great in that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tighter version totally rocks! I like it way better than the original! And great colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. coolness...need I say more?

    - Big Brent

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot hot hot! Yours looks better than ANY I have seen, and cashmere too? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous, and you're gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fit is way better than the original. I love it, and cashmere! Yum.

    ReplyDelete