Unfortunately, his rug is still a shameful 2-foot circle. Oh, well. At least he will get a chance to have a creative say in its making before it's too late. : )
Ok, here is my entry for Kat's contest. Five interesting places I have knit:
1. Standing in the cash stand at the Olive Garden - while waitressing there!
2. Lido deck of many cruise ships - sun, ice cream & knitting, who can resist?
3. In a hospital room - while living in it for two months! (My husband, a doctor, had a rotation at a hospital in Nowhere, Texas. Think one hospital bed pushed up against one cot, covered with king-size sheets and a hand-knit comforter. Comfortable it was not, but I did get a LOT of knitting done!)
4. Front desk of two law firms while working as receptionist - any job that I can knit while doing without anyone complaining, I'll take!
5. While performing in a play - the arts combine!
Well, that is my contribution to the contest. If you think yours was more interesting, post a link in the comments section and I will come and make pointless fun of you. I mean, look at your entry. ; )
Till next time, (and there will be pictures next time)