4.13.2006

*singing* "I've got a golden ticket"...darnit!

As promised, here is an update on the progress of the rug. I completed the circle part of this design tonight while watching Rambo. Such a political movie! Never knew that before. . .

I love crocheting with fabric! This thing is already about 2 feet across. Greatness.



And here is the rough design for this piece:


The pointy-ness of the edges is intentional. I want it to look artsy, not finished. And I'm also being intentional about having the edges face out, so that they get frayed nicely. Sort of that weathered, beachy look my bro's going for.

Till next time,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous!! I guess there is a time and place for crochet after all ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm - very delicious! there are so many lovely things to do with textiles - where to start - where to find time! having work that you can knit at must be the best job ever!!

    ReplyDelete